Compare and Apply Online for Bad Credit Credit Cards UK
"It just takes a minute to complete and submit your
poor credit credit card application"
Is bad credit rating affecting you getting a credit card?
It's always difficult and hard to get a credit card for people who have had CCJs (now cleared), poor credit history or credit problems in the past.
It's common to miss the odd payment or been late a few times, and now you find it difficult to get credit. But these things should not necessarily mean you don’t deserve credit.
Choose from a bad credit visa card with no annual fee or a prepaid master card with no debt worry. Help yourself to rebuild your credit and get back on the credit ladder today.
Get your credit card for bad credit of your choice in UK today and enjoy the power of plastic again!
The card issuer may STOP card offers and promotions without notice. Grab the card of your choice while it last.
For detailed information or to apply, click on the link next to the offer of your choice and a new window will be opened for you.
Tuxedo Eccount Banking
What is the eccount money current account?
The eccount money current account is a great alternative to a basic bank account. With eccount money you are able to manage your day-to-day finances easily by phone, text or online. You can have your wages and any benefits paid directly to your eccount by simply giving your employer or benefits agency your unique eccount money sort code and eccount number.
Is the eccount money current account the same as a bank account?
eccount money allows you to pay in cash, cheques, wages and benefits whilst also allowing you to make payments out of your account by standing order and bank transfer. You can make card payments in shops and online anywhere you see the VISA Acceptance Mark. You can also withdraw cash at many cash machines* in the UK meaning you can use your eccount money banking facility just like a bank account.
Banking without the hidden charges
eccount money costs £12.50 per month with no extra or hidden fees, unlike a basic bank account, you cannot go overdrawn with the account and there is no risk of getting into debt.
Learn More or APPLY HERE
Apply now for a guaranteed account
Open to everyone* – No Bank Account Needed! Open an account instantly
The eccount is ideal if you:
Get rewarded when you shop
Earn at least 3% on your shopping
- Are an undischarged bankrupt
- Have a debt management plan or IVA
- Need help managing your money
- Struggle to keep on top of your finances
- Have a bad credit history or adverse credit
- Have been turned away from the high street banks
when you use your VISA card at participating retailers.
- Use your card instore or online at participating retailers
- Cashback rewards are paid monthly back to your eccount
- Use your Cashback rewards how you wish
- There is no additional charge – It’s included for all customers
Loans for Bad Credit, from £1,000 to £15,000.
With everyday loans, you're more than just a credit score.
Why choose everyday loans?
Learn More or APPLY HERE
Representative 93.6% APR
- Applying with us won't affect your credit score. We use Soft Searching Technology which means even if you're unsuccessful; it won't go against your credit file.
- We offer loans to those with a less than perfect credit score. You'll need to be over 18, a UK resident and be able to afford repayments.
- We're a direct lender not a broker. We'll NEVER charge you a fee to consider your application.
- We'll give you a conditional decision in just minutes.
- You don't have to be a homeowner, we offer tenant loans and loans to people living with their parents too.
- Our customer service team specialise in helping people with bad credit scores - we're here to understand and to offer a helping hand.
- You can borrow from £1,000 up to £15,000 over 24 to 60 months, for almost any purpose. Loans not for business, gambling or illegal purposes.
Representative Example: Borrowing £3,000 over 2 years at an interest rate of 67.9% p.a. (fixed), you will repay 24 monthly payments of £231.78 per month. Interest payable £2,562.75. Total amount payable £5,562.75. Representative 93.6% APR. Rates from 24.2% to 299.9% max APR.